Welcome to Gray's Jewelry
Gray’s Jewelry was founded in 1959 by Lawson and Rosemary Gray. Through hard work and perseverance the family business grew and they were soon joined by their two sons, Benny and Greg. They took over the family business in 1979, which they operated together until 1989. At that time, Benny bought out his brother’s half of the business. In 2003, Benny sold the Minden business to his oldest son Lonnie, who still operates the business today. The family business began with emphasis on customer service and fair prices for fine jewelry. These values are still the foundation of their business today.